Monday, December 8, 2008

081208; of field soccer and shopping

had a field soccer session last saturday morning. or rather, early afternoon.
it wasn't satisfying. after playing on the courts for nearly a year, my touches on the field and everything about me was c-r-a-p-p-y. still managed to score one goal though, heh.

the day before soccer i went over to queensway with a couple of friends to buy my soccer boots. wanted to buy the nike total 90 laser ii but well, let's just say it wasn't my day. the shops which had my size don't even bother to listen to my bargains, and those which did, they don't have my size. which just plain sucks because i had set my sights on that pair since quite some time ago.so then, since i was kinda urgent to get my boots for soccer the next day, i settled on an adidas predator powerswerve:
so anyway, that's that. had ktv yesterday night, talked way into the wee hours of morning after it, took a cab home, slept til about 2pm today, then went to bugis for another shopping "spree".
bought an everlast sneaker for $35.90 from og, credits to quek.

in a rush, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment