Sunday, March 22, 2009

Been a long while since I last posted.

Now is time for me to rant about ITP. Posted to OG Albert Kids Style. Won't elaborate on the good stuff because well, I'm supposed to rant, heh.
Fucked up supervisor. Snatched my customers away like eight times already, EXCLUDING TWICE today in the afternoon. Makes it ten, what a nice number. What a nice little bitch she is as well. Does nothing but whine about the bad sales all day. For fuck's sake, if nobody even bothers to walk into the shop then why the hell do you sound like you're blaming me for the bad sales? Yeah she gave me a target yesterday - 300 bucks. She said if I didn't meet it she would give me ZERO for this week's grade. FUCK THAT. BECAUSE I MANAGED TO GET $300+ WITHOUT YOU STEALING MY PRECIOUS CUSTOMERS AWAY, WHY THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHORE.
No, I ain't feeling any better. Because this shit is gonna continue and last til the 18th of April. THANK GOD she will be away from tomorrow til next Tuesday, THANK F***ING GOD LOL.
Well the teeny weeny good part of my work is that at least I found someone to talk (and a couple of girls to look at too). ATB, but well, at least the stench of yesterday's dinner doesn't come out of her mouth, HAHAHA.

And finally my Dell 24-inch monitor will be delivered tomorrow. Waited for like a month for it. 24 inches of FULL 1080p HD goodness, yummy yummy. Will probably be buying a HDMI cable tomorrow, so as to take full advantage of that 1080p HD resolution.

Next, new jeans. Hopefully tomorrow as well. Levis - 2 pairs of jeans for $199.90 promotion. Both for myself, probably, unless my brother wants a pair of 519 skinny jeans. Speaking of which, I'm gonna try and squeeze my ample amount of fats and lard (no offence to my Muslim brothers lol) into the skinnies as well. Just pray the seams don't burst. If they do, they are not Levis jeans.

Big reasons to rejoice for the KOP, because Chelsea and Man U lost! WOOO, it's time for the Reds to reclaim the top spot of the table! Torres and Gerrard, I choose you!

No comments:

Post a Comment