Sunday, October 19, 2008

191008

Didn't have the usual street soccer session in the morning, and I'm DYING to seriously kick some balls and score some goals.

Liverpool just made an absolutely thrilling comeback AGAIN earlier on against Wigan. The match nearly gave Liverpool's fans a heart-attack I swear, especially after watching Zaki take the lead for Wigan twice in that game. Great match really.

My legs are itching. In fact, they always do, after watching soccer matches. So yeah obviously they're itching for some action on the field. I wonder when's the next time I can kick on a pitch instead of on the court, but it's just too hard to make the numbers.
I'm also itching to play at NYP again. It's hockey pitch can be summed up with one word - shiok. But Imma try to bring my shoes the next time me and my friends do get to playing soccer there.

Watched "Max Payne" yesterday. Crappy movie. It was a waste of money and time. The plot had so many loopholes and several questions were left unanswered after the show finished. There were too many climaxes during the course of the movie, and any one of them could have qualified as an finale to the entire show itself, but then a twist occurs out of the blue, and I was thrown back into the story, confused.
Overall rating: 2/5 (a little credit for some amazing CG incorporated and a good setting)

No comments:

Post a Comment